Mutiple forms for a Single Row/Workflow

12/16/20
Accepted

Is it possible to have more than one form fill out a single row. So I have a form to fill out the initial set of cells for a request. This then triggers a work flow to fill the request on one end. Once the request is filled and the request date is completed I have another workflow set up to go back to the initial requestor to actualize the request. (To confirm that what they received is what they ordered and then account for anything that was missed). Is it possible to have a second form be sent back to the requestor that will update the same line.

Best Answers

• Andrée StaråAndrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Hi @Bryce Bernardi

You can start the process with a form and then continue the process with automated update requests.

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET PARTNER & CONSULTANT / EXPERT

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E: [email protected] | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.

• Accepted Answer

Do they have to access to the sheet to fill out the update request. I don't want the updater to be able to go back and change other cells.

Answers