Not getting emails from Account Management reports - Sheet Access requests

I have submitted multiple requests for User Sheet Access report and am not receiving. Submitted first one around 7 am EST today. Have since tried another two times and also tried getting the User List, Published Items, Log in History. Nothing received.

I really need to get this information.

I emailed support but wondered if anyone has a suggestion since I don't know how long it will be to get resolved.

Too many users to look at one by one.

Thanks

Tags:

Best Answer

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi @Angie Hatfield

The first thing to check (and likely the first thing that Support will ask you to check) is your junk/spam folder, to see if these emails are being blocked because they are automatically generated. You may want to work with your IT department to go through each of the steps in this Help Article: Email Not Received from Smartsheet.

Then the next thing to try would be to use a different browser, or connect to a different network. You may also want to try logging out and in again, as well, in case that helps.

The last thing I would try would be to access the download of these reports from the old version of Smartsheet's User Management window.

I presume you are using the new Admin Center to generate these Reports, is that correct? If so, go to your Account and instead of selecting User Management or Admin Center, click on Plan & Billing Info. This will open a pop-up window instead of taking you to the Admin Center.

From this pop-up window you should be able to navigate to the tab that says User Management and try downloading them from there.

If none of that has helped, I would continue to work with Support on this issue as they'll be able to help you one-on-one in a more private channel where you can discuss account details and share screen captures.

I hope that helps!

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi @Angie Hatfield

The first thing to check (and likely the first thing that Support will ask you to check) is your junk/spam folder, to see if these emails are being blocked because they are automatically generated. You may want to work with your IT department to go through each of the steps in this Help Article: Email Not Received from Smartsheet.

Then the next thing to try would be to use a different browser, or connect to a different network. You may also want to try logging out and in again, as well, in case that helps.

The last thing I would try would be to access the download of these reports from the old version of Smartsheet's User Management window.

I presume you are using the new Admin Center to generate these Reports, is that correct? If so, go to your Account and instead of selecting User Management or Admin Center, click on Plan & Billing Info. This will open a pop-up window instead of taking you to the Admin Center.

From this pop-up window you should be able to navigate to the tab that says User Management and try downloading them from there.

If none of that has helped, I would continue to work with Support on this issue as they'll be able to help you one-on-one in a more private channel where you can discuss account details and share screen captures.

I hope that helps!

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• Angie Hatfield
    Angie Hatfield ✭✭✭✭

Thank you @Genevieve P . Nothing they've sent me so far has worked. BUT, your suggestion to go to the Plan & Billing Info did get me to the older version. Still no email yet though. Tried Firefox, Chrome, IE11, Edge.

I appreciate your suggestions.