Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Implementing multiple dates in annual plan

Options
Anders
Anders
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

Hello,

My company is considering Smartsheet so I signed up for a free trial to just try out implementing our Annual plan, we have it in excel today.

But am having a hard time adding multiple dates to each row, where each row is a persons annual plan and shows an overview over important weeks through the year.

Se screenshot attached.

My question is: Is it possible to add multiple dates on the same row in a simple way or do I have to add each and every one as a start/end date for every person?

Thanks

årsplan.JPG

Comments

• Richard Rymill SBP
    Richard Rymill SBP ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Anders

can I respectively suggest that just doing what you did in Excel but doing it in Smartsheet, you will miss out on so many of the new opportunities to imporve your collaboration workflow and visibility. 

Yes you CAN do what you ask, but it may not be the best way to get what you need. 

Can I offer you a Free Consultation to discuss what you are looking to achieve here as I'm sure my people can help you make fast progress with well tried methodologies. 

Please dont take offence from my comments? 

Regards 

RichardR 

my email is richardr@smarterbusinessprocesses.com, If you are in Norway there is minimal time difference to myself in the UK.

This discussion has been closed.