Teams integration

Options
Corentin Dal Farra
Corentin Dal Farra ✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

Hello everyone,

Do you already have encountered this problem occruing with Teams automations set up ?

The field "Loading Organizations..." is not responding since a few minutes. I tried to log out and log in but I still have this issue.

Does anyone have been in a similar situation ?

Thank you

Corentin

Answers

• Ben Goldblatt
    Options

Hi @Corentin Dal Farra,

I am not currently experiencing this issue. If I choose the "Send to Microsoft Teams" option in the Action block of a workflow, I have a dropdown for "Select an organization". Clicking this reveals an option to add an organization.

If I click "Add organization" a popup window appears allowing me to sign in with my Microsoft credentials.

It's possible that there are some backend settings that need to be toggled. I would review the following Help documentation regarding the MS Teams integration to see if there are additional steps that need to be taken in order to get the organizations to load for you:

If you're unable to resolve the issue after going through the information outlined in these articles, I highly recommend reaching out to the Support Team as they will be your best resource for troubleshooting.

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Ben

• Corentin Dal Farra
    Corentin Dal Farra ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @Ben G

Thank you for your answer,

It seems that when I choose "Send to Microsoft Teams" the field "choose an organization" is freezing.

I have already been using this Teams integration before, so I do not understand why it is now blocked.

I will follow your advices and ask the support team.

Thanks,

Corentin