Automation Inquiry - Any Apps or Add Ons Available to Automate Template Set Creation?

Sandra Guzman
Sandra Guzman ✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

Hello Smartsheet Community!

Happy 2021! Hope that your year is filled with good health.

I wanted to know if there are any premium apps or add ons that would allow for me to automate the template set creation in Smartsheet after the intake process is approved. What I would like to have happen is after the intake process is approved - automation would kick in to create a template set saved in the proper workspace without having to manually do this each time. As part of my wish - the automation would not only create the template set that includes a project plan, but it would automatically create the reports and dashboard that are also part of the template set, save the name and send the email notification to the project manager to let them know the template set was created for their project.

It's 2021 so why not wish for the stars and the moon. Is there anything out there now that would automate this process or will there always have to be manual involvement to get these template sets saved?

I have a fast way of doing this now as our team's admin but I am just looking for some creative ways to minimize the administrative load.

Thanks!

Sandra

Best Answers

Answers