Empty Report

I've just started to use this system through Spectrum News. Our organization's set up a Rochester Story Pitches report page, and while others say they can see it from where they're seeing, I arrive at the page, where the headings for matters such as REPORTER and HEADLINE can be seen- and see no other information or content from the Excel-like document to which I am supposed to access for updates and status reports.

Please advise.

Answers

• Sandra Guzman
    Sandra Guzman ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Jim Aroune

There could be several factors impacting what information you are able to view. When you refer to a "report page" is that via a report in Smartsheet or dashboard? This is important to understand because it could be the source of the issue.

The reports will display column details that are selected to feed into the report. This is initially set up by the report owner or admin. Either there is no data that meets the criteria or the data was not included when the report was built.

If you are looking at a dashboard view and don't have full visibility to other report items then it is possible that maybe the reports have not been shared with you or are not stored in a shared workspace that you have access to.

I would start here to troubleshoot. Hopefully this helps.

Sandra