Logging In To Multiple Devices concurrently

Hi,

We have some read only documents linked on a smartsheet. I'd like our production department to be able to share a login account so every single person in the department does not have to create their own separate accounts and passwords. Does anybody know how many different devices you can login into at the same time under one account?

Thank you,

Answers

• L_123
    L_123 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I don't recommend this. I've tried training groups of people using my personal before issuing them licenses, and it gets weird. Data not saving, crashing, tons of issues.

Have you thought of publishing a dashboard with links that are again published onto the dashboard instead? this is what I do with our production personnel. No login required. Or if I want them to login, I created a login sheet with the url directed to a published dashboard so they don't have to have an account.

• Thank you for the reply. No I have yet to get started. Just in the planning stages right now of using Smartsheet as a controlled document/SOP hub for production. I will look in to your suggestions. Thank you.