Update Request Help

I am trying to figure out a way to send out batch update requests to a large number of people within my organization. I had seen a workaround of adding a checkbox that when checked it would trigger an automation, so I have been trying to test it out on a sheet that I have been using for just my own tracking purposes before I try it on the actual sheet. Basically what I am trying to achieve is when the checkbox is checked, it sends an update request to the contact in a particular column.

For some reason, the automation is not working and I am just trying to send it to myself. I have tried: duplicating the automation, disabling/enabling, changing the check box to a dropdown, changing the trigger to when rows are changed/added, exiting the sheet after enabling the automation and then coming back to check the box, and the permission settings (which shouldn't be an issue since I am just trying to send to myself). Can someone look at the automation screenshot below and let me know what I might be doing wrong? Thanks in advance for your help!

Tags:

Best Answer

Answers