Sign-Up Sheet with Scheduling

Options

Hi!

I have a project where we have 15 minute time-slots where people can sign up for a meeting using the form. Does Smartsheet have the capability of saying, for example, "3 people have already signed up for the 10:00am-10:15am slot, so this slot is no longer available"?

Thanks!

Best Answer

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Jennifer Chan-Huang

Hope you are fine, you can add a helper column to count the number of people that sign up for a meeting, then trigger an update request sent to the person who submits his request asking him to change the slot because it's closed, the following formula is a sample to count slot ( 10 To 10:15)

=IF((COUNTIF(Slot:Slot, "10") + COUNTIF(Slot:Slot, "10:15")) >= 3, "Not Available", "Available")

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

Answers

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Jennifer Chan-Huang

Hope you are fine, you can add a helper column to count the number of people that sign up for a meeting, then trigger an update request sent to the person who submits his request asking him to change the slot because it's closed, the following formula is a sample to count slot ( 10 To 10:15)

=IF((COUNTIF(Slot:Slot, "10") + COUNTIF(Slot:Slot, "10:15")) >= 3, "Not Available", "Available")

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"