Is it possible to link a OneDrive or Google Drive image to a Smartsheet cell?

Linking means that if the image changes in OneDrive then the image should also change in Smartsheet.

According to my understanding you can import an image but if that image changes then you have to import it again.

Answers

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Zoltan Somogyi 

Hope you are fine, please try to use the Attachments option when you want to add Attach File or Link From an Online Resource like ( Google Drive or OneDrive ) and please note that ( When you open a Google Drive attachment that has been converted to Google Docs, Google Spreadsheet or Google Slides format, you can make changes to the file directly and Google will save your changes automatically The changes will be reflected in the Smartsheet attachment ) please read the following article about Attach a File or Link From an Online Resource

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

• Thank you for your answer Bassam! This is not an option because the images must be visible. So the answer is probably 'not possible'.