Changing Plan

J.Alfred
J.Alfred ✭✭
edited 02/07/21 in Smartsheet Basics

Hello, I contacted smartsheet couple of weeks ago but did not get any answer yet (case number is 04488700).

I have a business plan. I would like to minimize my cost since I don't need 3 licensed users anymore, and many of the activities are cancelled. What I do need instead is a single license (admin), with a limited number of sheets to be used, along with minor reporting activities. I need your help in guiding me what plan I should take instead, without loosing the hundreds of sheets that I already own (e.g. is it possible to keep them as archive at least for the info they contain or is there another solution to protect these info? to transfer them? etc.). I am thinking about the Standard/Individual Plan, would it be helpful? Appreciate if you can contact me and explain the steps I should take. Thanks

Answers

• Aravind GP
    Aravind GP ✭✭✭
    edited 02/08/21

Hi Alfred,

From what I know, you can switch to an Individual plan, however, there are a lot of restrictions. You can learn about it all in this link: https://help.smartsheet.com/smartsheet-plan-features

Note that you will not be able to hold all the previous sheets (as the limit is 10 sheets) when you change plans. You can however, export the sheets/reports as Excel or PDF. Currently, the only plan with single license is the Individual Plan.

Thanks,

Aravind

Associate Director

Copernicus Consulting Pte. Ltd.

P: +65 9230 5657 | E: aravind@copernicusworld.com

Feel free to reach out for licenses, services, and training on Smartsheet