How to get total Column information in automation (Manage Workflow) is triggered

Options

Hi All,

I need your help. P

I am trying to create automation in Smartsheet. Below are the details.

I want below 2 columns "Overview table 1 & Overview table 2" information display in the Mail via Manage Workflow (automation). when I select Yes on Overview Page.

I have created a Manage workflow, below are the details. (not satified)

but I am able to see only first-row information.

Dear friends, I want total column information in the mail.

Thank you,

Rahul

Best Answer

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Rahul Jaiswal 

Hope you are fine, you will not be able to see total column information in the mail because you select the workflow to trigger only for the rows contained in the Overview Page "Yes", so any row you checked with "Yes" will be displayed as a table of rows ( for example if you checked row number 1,2,5,9 then only those 4 rows you will see in your Email )

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

Answers

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Rahul Jaiswal 

Hope you are fine, you will not be able to see total column information in the mail because you select the workflow to trigger only for the rows contained in the Overview Page "Yes", so any row you checked with "Yes" will be displayed as a table of rows ( for example if you checked row number 1,2,5,9 then only those 4 rows you will see in your Email )

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"