Data Mesh won't allow transfer of ownership

Options
Ashley Styers
Ashley Styers ✭✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

Help! I want to transfer the Data Mesh I have to another employee within our SSO/Smartsheet system. This person is owner/admin on all sheets involved but it gives me this error each time. Help!

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    edited 02/18/21
    Options

Hi @Ashley Styers

I've personally only received this message when the other user is not an Admin or Owner on one of the associated sheets. It can also happen if the sheets used in the config have since been deleted from the original owner's account.

I see you've noted that they have these permissions (owner/admin), so I would first double check that the email address shared to those sheets is the same one you're transferring this to (in case they have a second account with a different email).

Then if that is not the issue, I would recommend reaching out to Smartsheet Support for this question so you can discuss this in a private channel. Please provide them with this other user's email address, all of the sheet names associated with this Data Mesh (or URLs to the sheets), and screen captures of the config.

Cheers!

Genevieve