How can I customize the Workspace theme / branding throughout Smartsheet?

Hey there,

I'm an admin for our Smartsheet app and have been customizing some of the features / adding our company branding to the theme. However I'm not seeing it populate with the Workflows (what we use on a daily basis). Not a huge deal but was wondering if there's a way to make the branding consistent throughout each feature of Smartsheet. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

/Creighton

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Creighton S

I hope you're well and safe!

It will only change on the new Workspaces/Items after the change was made.

Make sense?

Did that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Hi Andree,

Yes, very helpful thank you! Hope you're well.

Regarding applying the theme to an already existing workflow - is there a shortcut to skip the step of building a new workflow and implement the new theme?

Thinking maybe duplicating the current workflow or downloading and importing it as a new workflow. Can you point me in the right direction? Ideally the goal would be to apply the theme without having to completely build a new one.

Thanks in advance!

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Creighton S

You're more than welcome!

You'd only need to apply the new account bases theme by changing it on the Workspace(s). Select the option: Revert to Account Color.....

Did that work?

Remember! Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.