Creating a Prospect Onboarding Sheet

We sign up prospects to work with us. There are 7 different people with a total of 35 steps to complete. I want to track all the steps and completion. I can build the form horizontally where each row is a new prospect but the width is hugely cumbersome. Toying with the idea of creating a template form vertically, then duplicating for each new prospect so each prospect would have their own sheets. Has anyone done this and how did it work and what lessons learned? Thanks in Advance

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 02/19/21

Hi @Mitchell Moses

I hope you're well and safe!

Not sure I follow.

Do you have 7 different people working on 35 steps?

How many prospects can you have going on a monthly/yearly basis?

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@workbold.com)

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• I'll answer the questions here now and try to package examples this weekend.

Yes, we have 7 different people with different functions that participate in the completion of the steps. Example: 1. Send Form Date 2. Send from By 3. Receive Completed Form 4. Receive completed form date 5. Form received by ... these all describe parts of sending 1 of 3 different forms that get sent.

We will handle about 40-50 of these throughout the year.

Thanks ... if there is a totally different way to do this I'm open.

Mitch