Report link issue with mobile app

02/22/21
Answered - Pending Review

Hi every body ,

I've set a dashboard with some diagrams widget so that when someone click on the widget , he is supposed to be directed to a report URL ( I have activated advanced settings " GO TO URL " ) .

When I work on desktop , there is no problem , but when I click on the diagram using a smartphone ( mobile app ) , it is not working .

I’ve tried to figure out and I realized that the reports are not displaying when I sort rows. But when I don’t sort rows in the reports , they are displaying.

I think that the key point is the sorting of the rows.

As explained above, there is no issue when I use my desktop, but when I use mobile app ( wether it is Android or IOS ) , the issue appears.

Could you help ?

Regards .

Answers

• Andrée StaråAndrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @ALAIN-STEPHANE

I hope you're well and safe!

Strange!

If you haven’t already, I would recommend that you reach out to the Smartsheet Support Team.

Let me know what you find out.

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET PARTNER & CONSULTANT / EXPERT

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E: [email protected] | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.

• ALAIN-STEPHANEALAIN-STEPHANE ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Andrée Starå ,

I am fine and safe , thank you !

That's very strange ! I have sent my concerns to Smartsheet support team .

Thanks .