Missing Create New Option for Calendar

Options

I am a licensed user who can access my previously built calendars however I no longer show the option to build a new calendar. The option no longer appears and I can only edit previous calendars. How can I create new?

Best Answer

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Jessica Morgan

I've seen the "Create New" button disappear before when an organization decides not to include the Premium Calendar App when their account renews. You can still view Calendars you have access to, but without the additional purchase of the Calendar App as part of your plan (even if you're licensed within the Smartsheet application) you won't have the ability to create new Calendars. See: Calendar App: Interact with a Calendar

If you can confirm with the System Admin of your organization that the Calendar App was paid for as part of your most recent renewal, please reach out to Smartsheet Support with screen captures of what you're seeing and a screen capture of the invoice with the Premium App listed so they can troubleshoot this with you in a private channel.

Thanks!

Genevieve

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Jessica Morgan

I've seen the "Create New" button disappear before when an organization decides not to include the Premium Calendar App when their account renews. You can still view Calendars you have access to, but without the additional purchase of the Calendar App as part of your plan (even if you're licensed within the Smartsheet application) you won't have the ability to create new Calendars. See: Calendar App: Interact with a Calendar

If you can confirm with the System Admin of your organization that the Calendar App was paid for as part of your most recent renewal, please reach out to Smartsheet Support with screen captures of what you're seeing and a screen capture of the invoice with the Premium App listed so they can troubleshoot this with you in a private channel.

Thanks!

Genevieve