Allowing Easy Access to Forms

I am trialling smartsheet as an event registration option. I need prospects to easily access a form from a link. I understand how to do this, but when I tested the process, the user is asked to log into their smarsheet account, or I assume create an account if they don't have one. This is far too cumbersome for event registration, is there a way non-account holders can just enter their details? That is, am I able to make the form available to anyone?

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Philip Arnfield

I hope you're well and safe!

They don't need to have a Smartsheet account.

You can deactivate the setting that they need to be logged in.

Security - Require people to login to Smartsheet to access this form.

By turning this setting on, people who fill out this form will be required to login with their Smartsheet username and password before accessing the form. They do not require a license, just a valid Smartsheet username and password. If a person is already logged in to Smartsheet they will not be required to login again. If they do not have a Smartsheet account they can create one to login and access this form.

TIP: If this option is enabled, the form submitters will see their email address automatically populated when they check the box to receive a copy of the form responses.

Did that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.