Forms - Sending Response to Distribution List

Hello,

I am attempting to make a Form that is to be filled out by our customers.

Where I have an issue is that the customer would like to receive the form submittal response to their team in a group email of about 40 emails.

Is there a way to get the Form to send out the automatic response to a designated distibution list with everyone on copy?

Thanks for your help!

Tags:

Answers

• Malaina Hudson
    Malaina Hudson ✭✭✭✭✭

@John Fasano ,

Does your customer use a "group email" or a "distribution list?" Since the automated response on a form allows the submitter to click the "send a response to myself" box and input a single email address, they could input a group email and it will successfully send to the group. I have personally not been able to successfully get that result with a distribution list.

Our successful use of this with group email is there is a box that looks like Accounting @ mycompany.com and that email group has many members. All members of the group can see the response via the group inbox, or in their personal inbox if their system is configured to send there.

• John Fasano
    John Fasano ✭✭✭

Hi Malania,

They do not have a generic email unfortunatly. If I could set one up a distribution list on smartsheets for them that would great.