Workflow to send daily report

I would like to email a daily report showing all rows that are assigned to a specific person.

I tried creating a Workflow for this, but the workflows only allow me to trigger when a specific item is Added/Changed or when a date is reached.

How can I automatically send an email with all the rows assigned to a person, even if those rows have not been Added/Changed since the previous email?

Thank you.

Best Answer

• Mark Cronk
    Mark Cronk ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @mlondon ,

Use the date trigger. You can set it to send weekly. Create a notification for each person that includes all rows where they are the assigned peron.

Help?

Mark

I'm grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful". Thank you for contributing to the Community.

Answers

• Mark Cronk
    Mark Cronk ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @mlondon ,

Use the date trigger. You can set it to send weekly. Create a notification for each person that includes all rows where they are the assigned peron.

Help?

Mark

I'm grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful". Thank you for contributing to the Community.

• mlondon
    mlondon ✭✭✭

Thank you Mark.

I had made an incorrect assumption that the date trigger had to do with a specified date in the sheet!

Easy solution. Much appreciated.

• Mark Cronk
    Mark Cronk ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Glad you found a solution.  Thank you for contributing to the Community.

Mark