How to get the dates for every "Monday" in a month

I am working on a Flex schedule tracking sheet for employees that would like to go into the office for set days during the month. The best way I can think to do this in a form is to allow the employee to select the days of the week they would like to work in the office from a Multi-Select dropdown. ie- Monday, Wednesday, Friday. They would also select which month they would like to request these days for.

I would like to then have the days of the week convert to the actual dates that correlate with the selected month. ie- If MARCH and Monday were selected I would like it to show 3/1, 3/8, 3/1, 3/15, 3/22, 3/29.

The end goal would be to then have those dates auto-filled in on the calendar so managers know who will be in the office on a given date. Is this even possible?

Answers

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Kevin Peoples

Hope you are fine, you need to create a booking application for that please check my following post Using smartsheet to book workspaces/meeting rooms you can use it as a reference to build your application and if you want me to build it for you please call me on my Email because i need you to share some information:

my Email: Bassam.k@mobilproject.it

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!