New Dashboard Look - Column Widgets Are Now Showing Decimal Points Above Bar Totals

Options

Can someone please advise how to correct the totals above the bars to not show as a decimal? I have 12 dashboards I work with. In Classic View there are no decimal points in the totals above the bars. In the New Look View there are. I really hope this is not something that needs to be corrected in all of my metric sheets via a formula adjustment. I can't find a way to correct this through the Series portion of the pop out panel. Snippet below showing classic vs new view. All other data widgets appear to be working correctly - meaning reports and donuts. Thank you!

Answers

• Michele Phillips
    edited 03/19/21
    Options

So, today it appears that the decimal point issue has resolved itself. Not sure about everyone else, but my bar graph widgets are back to normal. The only other issue I have noticed with the new look is that on some dashboards the widgets take longer to load than others. Some will eventually load and look fine, other times I believe there might be an issue with them timing out. At times I will see some say, "Oops, something went wrong", or "Source unavailable". Other times they load normally, so this is intermittent. Thank you.