Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Web forms

Barb Jeffries
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

We have locations in 8 states and are looking for a way to centralize purchase orders and accounts payable.

Has anyone used web forms to create and track purchase orders in Smartsheet? 

Tags:

Comments

• Richard Rymill SBP
    Richard Rymill SBP ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Barb

yes there must be thousands of companies doing that in Smartsheet, it is a great way to initiate a new order and workflow it through your processes. 

By setting this up really well you will discover the same methodology can achieve lots of other workflow improvements in Smarsheet too. 

There are some templates you can view to help get you started and show you how to make the work flow through.

If you are in a rush to set this up, we can do it for you?

Good luck and you are definitely on the right track for what you seek.

RichardR  

• Hi Richard,

Thanks for your comment. I am not in a rush; just looking for some webinars or other guidance from those who have already been down this path.

I will look into the templates and see if I can find anything out 'there' specifically on work flows. If you can recommend a tutorial, webinar or other resource, please let me know!

Thanks again,

Barb

This discussion has been closed.