Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Edit rights to web form for admins

Luis Vega
Luis Vega ✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

I created a sheet and web form but would like the admins I share the sheet to, to be able to edit the web form as they need.  When they tried to, however, the edit option is grey'ed out?  Possible to open this up for them somewhere?

Comments

• They should be able as long as sharing level says "admin". Click on "Sharing" at the bottom of your sheet. The Admin name/email should be there under "Collaborators", and to the right of that should say "Admin" If it just says "Editor" it means they can change the content of the sheet but not the columns.

• Luis Vega
    Luis Vega ✭✭✭

Yes, the user is on the collaborator list as an admin.  I sat at her desk using her profile and for whatever reason when she opens up the web forms, the "Edit" hyperlink is grey'ed out and not accessible for her.

• J. Craig Williams
    J. Craig Williams ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Luis,

To edit a WebForm, the user must be both a LICENSED user and an ADMIN.

Craig

This discussion has been closed.