Cell History

Options

Hello

I have a sheet with several hundred sales opportunities uploaded and I want to know when its status was changed to closed.

I have generated an automatism for it to do so in the future by recording the moment of change in a column, but I need to know about everything that has already been done.

Some help?? 🙏

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @Juan Panzardo

There are two ways you can find this information, depending on your plan-type.

You can check the Cell History of each individual cell by right-clicking on it and choosing "Cell History" from the drop-down menu. This will show you the date of the change from one status to another.

You could also check the Activity Log for the sheet and filter by Cell Changes to see the changed content. You can also export this log to review the content, if you'd prefer.

This Help Article goes into detail on both of these options: View Changes Made to Smartsheet Items

Let me know if you have any questions about this!

Cheers,

Genevieve

• Juan Panzardo
    Options

Hi @Genevieve P really thanks for your replay.

Sorry my english is not good enough

Thanks for your replay Both options works fine but the second one only show me a time frame of 90 days and I need more. It also doesn't allow me to filter out a specific change. 

Any way I need only visualize the lines with a specific "status" and when these lines changed to that value.

I thought that like any cell has your own history, there was an option to extract that information.

Can be a formula maybe? Some like "last changed value"?

Best regards!

Juan

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @Juan Panzardo

No, there currently is no formula that can grab the "last changed value". You will need to check each cell by right-clicking and finding the date in the individual cell.

To clarify, the Activity Log can only show 90 days at one time. This means you can export the file multiple times, with different date ranges. Does that make sense?

Cheers!

Genevieve

• Juan Panzardo
    Options

Hi @Genevieve P

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Best regards!!