Why is the mobile app showing me a different form?

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a good Sunday afternoon,

I created a form that works very well on computer. On the other hand, when I open the same form on the smartsheet application for a mobile phone, it seems that it does not take into account certain logic that I have programmed. Before opening a ticket with the support, I thought I should ask my question here.

Below I put a screenshot of the form on the mobile app. Items with a red X are only supposed to appear when certain choices are selected in the previous questions, and it works fine on the computer. Even stranger is the fact that for some reason some logic works and some doesn't, and I can't figure out why.

The problem is that these fields are mandatory if certain options have been selected, but they are not relevant in other cases. However, they remain mandatory and make the form unusable on mobile.

Does anyone have any idea how to deal with this situation?

Thank you,

Karl

Tags:

Best Answer

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi @Karl Abran

Are these logic fields set when something is not a certain value? (Ex. "When symbol is not green, show this field.")

If so, then our Product Team received reports of this behaviour recently, specific to the mobile application, and is currently working on a fix. I don't have an ETA for when this may be, but please know that we are aware of the issue and are working on it.

In the meantime, can you adjust the logic to show when it is a certain value, instead of is not?

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

Answers