Receiving multiple copies of same alert notification

The alert automation was working fine and today started sending multiple copies instead of only one.

We have this setup for each supplier to provide KPI's so we had a few suppliers complaining today as all of them with automation triggering today received multiple copies of the same.

Also the alert was triggered today and should have only been triggered each 3 months from December (March, June, etc), not in April.

Is this happening to someone else?

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Marcio RodriguesLeal

I hope you're well and safe!

Strange!

Make sure that you don't have any copies of the sheet or other Alerts that are triggering.

If you haven’t already, I would recommend that you reach out to the Smartsheet Support Team.

Let me know what you find out.

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Hi Andree,

Thank you for reaching out.

That's the first thing I did was checking if existed other copies of the smartsheet but no, this is the only one.

I have logged a ticket straight away, smartsheet is looking into it. I believe it might have been a momentary issue in smartsheet as I can't understand the cause.

This is affecting the credibility of this tool from our suppliers and company's perspective.

Hope the issue is identified and fixed asap.

Cheers,

Marcio Leal