Not received invitation email

I am the Licensed user of smartsheet. And I sent the invite email to some of people but they not received invitation email. What wrong with the smartsheet

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Ekwarin Treerayapiwat

I hope you're well and safe!

Ask the users to check the spam folder to make sure that it's not there.

If it's not, try inviting them again.

Did that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Mattias
    Mattias ✭✭

Having the same situation here now. All contacts I am trying to invite to a sheet are O365 accounts. They are not all within the same organization. Some contacts do get the invites, others dont. Think I read a question from 2016 regarding this and it seemed at the time to be a grey list problem with Microsoft. Could this be the issue? Is there something an IT department has to approve in order for this to work?

I verified this problem by sending myself an invite to the same organization and that invite has not shown up, and yes Andrée, I did check the spam folder :)