Is there a way to filter form submissions by an input field?

Example - sheet has a column for priority level, which is also on the form.

Can the form response be automatically filtered on the sheet by priority level?

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Jed Dolbeer

I hope you're well and safe!

Not sure I follow.

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@workbold.com)

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Hi Andree,

Thanks for the reply. I've shared the sheet out to you. You'll see one form created. One of the intake options on the form is "Priority Level." You'll see the corresponding column on the sheet. When the form gets submitted, it sends the results to the bottom of the sheet. I'm curious if there's a way to auto-filter the submissions by Priority Level, so I don't have to manually adjust them every time there's a submission from the form.

• I'm interested in the answers here. I, too, am looking for a way for the user to add data the will filter the report.

Anticipating,