Unable to access certain Smartsheet item

Vivien Chong
Vivien Chong ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Anyone encounter this issue?

It happened yesterday to 2 of my dashboards (I am not sure if there are more impacted as these 2 are my frequently used items, I did not check all the items that I owned). My colleague also cannot access these 2 dashboards, so it is not just me alone.

I have log in and log out, clear cache, shut down browser, even pc. But still the same.

I have not reached my sheet limit as this is a Dashboard and there is no complicated formulas or sheet reference here.

I have generated the HAR file and sent to support yesterday. This morning the issue is still the same.

Best Answer

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi @Vivien Chong

I checked in with our Support team about this issue; it looks like they were able to apply a fix in the back-end which has restored access to your specific dashboards that were displaying this error. If you continue to have issues, please respond back to the most recent email from Support so they can investigate further.

If anyone else is experiencing something similar, please fill out the Contact Support form on this page, here, and supply them with the Dashboard URL, email addresses of users that are seeing the error (or identify that it shows for everyone shared to it), and a HAR file (see this article).

Thank you!

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

Answers

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Vivien Chong

Hope you are fine, as i see you did everything you can do from your side and you send the HAR file to the support. the only thing you can do now is to wait for a support response and i hope they will call you ASAP.

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

• Vivien Chong
    Vivien Chong ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks @Bassam.M Khalil .

Any other users facing this? Besides our company, we know of one other company facing the same issue. It is the 2nd day now and our operations are disrupted due to the inaccessibility to these critical dashboards.

We have to work out alternative ways to access our Smartsheet items for the entire company.

Our HAR file indicated that something is "not found" on the server. I hope the technical team can respond to this issue quick enough and not causing further disruption to our works.

Your speedy action is very much appreciated as our works are highly dependent on Smartsheet.

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Vivien Chong 

Hope you are fine, please try to save this Dashboard as new then try to open the new copy.

PMP Certified

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

• Vivien Chong
    Vivien Chong ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Bassam.M Khalil thanks for your eagerness to help. I have tried your suggestion, it is still the same. Unable to access.

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Vivien Chong

Then You have no choice but to wait for the technical support department's response. am sorry

PMP Certified

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi @Vivien Chong

I checked in with our Support team about this issue; it looks like they were able to apply a fix in the back-end which has restored access to your specific dashboards that were displaying this error. If you continue to have issues, please respond back to the most recent email from Support so they can investigate further.

If anyone else is experiencing something similar, please fill out the Contact Support form on this page, here, and supply them with the Dashboard URL, email addresses of users that are seeing the error (or identify that it shows for everyone shared to it), and a HAR file (see this article).

Thank you!

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now