error when requesting ownership of reports

Hi there,

I have requested ownership of reports from someone, and I am an admin on the workspace those reports sit in, However when he clicks accept he constantly gets this message

"The items ownership request is no longer valid|"

To clarify, he is responding to my request immediately so cannot be a timeout issue.

Has anyone else experienced this

Answers

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Rob Wright 

Hope you are fine, i checked this process on my account and it's work without any problem, so please try the following:

1- refresh your browser and the report owner's browser and clear the cookies.

2- try to use a different browser.

3- try to login from a different computer.

4-try to transfer the ownership of a new sample report you create it for testing.

if all that didn't work you need to call the support team

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Rob Wright

I hope you're well and safe!

What Smartsheet plan do you have? Could you have reached the limits?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.