Jira Date integration issue

aclay
aclay ✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

I have just setup my connector and have pulled data our of Jira into smartsheets. Everything looks fine except that date fields. When I add dates n Smartsheets they go over to Jira fine but come back the day before. If they are added in Jira they come over to Smartsheets as the day before. Has anyone else run into this issue?

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin

Hi @aclay

This doesn't sound like expected behaviour and I'm unable to replicate what you're describing. Because of this, I would suggest reaching out to Smartsheet Support to troubleshoot this one-on-one in a private channel.

It would be helpful if you could provide them with screen captures showing the dates in Smartsheet and in JIRA, as well as the mapping page of your JIRA workflow.

Additionally, Support would likely find a Wex (work execution) file to be extremely useful to help troubleshoot. Steps to get this file for Support:

1. In the Jira Connector dashboard, select the timestamp under the Run Date column of the workflow. This will bring you to the workflow run history where you can see any error messages for each run.
    2. Select the timestamp under Last Run for the latest run of the workflow (select the timestamp for runs with "Completed with Errors" if needing assistance investigating errors).
    3. On following page, go to the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines in the upper left) and choose Download Workflow Execution Support Info.

Thank you!

Genevieve