Smartsheet Certification Exam

Options

Hello All,

I am getting ready to take the exam. I know part 1 is untimed so does that mean I can finish it over the course of a few days if needed? I really want to take my time to make sure I answer the questions correctly. I get really nervous when I am being tested and my mind tends to go blank, even knowing I can retake the test if I fail. Thank you!

Answers

• Heather Duff
    Heather Duff ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Beth Hyland ,

How exciting! You'll do great. To answer your question, you are correct - part 1 is untimed. You can finish it over days or weeks if needed. There is a disclaimer before you start the exam that the questions may be periodically updated, so there is a slight chance of your progress on certain questions being lost. I didn't notice any of that happening to me when I took the exam. (I opened the exam one day, browsed the questions, then went back a few days later and finished.)

You've got this! You can do it. Best of luck!

Best,

Heather

• Beth Hyland
    Options

Thanks Heather! I took all the classes and did the practice exam too. I saw that disclaimer. I would still rather take my time than rush through it, or guess when I don't have to. I appreciate your help and encouragement!