Move row to new sheet automation not working

Hello please can someone help me to set up automation to move rows that have a status 'rejected' to another sheet and to remove them from the current sheet?

I have tried using the automation below can someone please help as I must be missing something?

Thanks

Laura Murphy

Answers

• Mark Cronk
    Mark Cronk ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Laura, Are you an admin or owner of both sheets involved? That's a requirement to create the automation. Once created anyone can trigger it.

Mark

I'm grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful". Thank you for contributing to the Community.

• Laura_Murphy
    Laura_Murphy ✭✭✭✭
    edited 05/11/21

Hello Mark

Thanks for answering my question I am the owner of both sheets but this still doesn't work?!

Any other suggestions?

Kind Regards

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Laura_Murphy

I hope you're well and safe!

To add to Mark's excellent advice/answer.

• Have you looked at the end of the destination sheet?
    • Have you looked at the Activity Log for clues?

Did that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Heather Duff
    Heather Duff ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Laura_Murphy

Not sure if this is helpful, but automations aren't "triggered" retroactively. So if you want items that have already been marked Rejected to be moved, you'll need to change it to a different status (or remove that status), save the sheet, then change them back to rejected. That prompts Smartsheet to trigger the automation again.