Alert automation not working

Options

Hello,

I have a sheet that has a form, and I have set up an alert to go out to my colleague who needs to fill out the form every two weeks. Before the alert is sent out, any previous entries are archived to another sheet.

My automation worked the first week, but has not worked since. Can someone tell me what is going wrong?

Tags:

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Sophie Knudson

I hope you're well and safe!

Which Smartsheet plan do you have? Maybe you've exceeded the daily limits?

Do you get the alerts, but not anyone else?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic day!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Sophie Knudson
    Sophie Knudson ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Andree,

Thanks so much for your help.

I have an enterprise account and didn't realize there is a daily limit. Do you know how I can check that?

No one, including myself is getting the alerts, despite being shared to the sheet and workspace.

I've checked to confirm email addresses, verify automation permissions, and checked personal settings to allow to receive notifications via email, and have checked spam folders of email inboxes. Still came up with nothing.

Any further guidance you have is greatly appreciated.

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!