Schedule Health formula not working,

05/22/21 Edited 05/22/21
Answered - Pending Review

Hi,

Can anyone help me with a formula i have three scenario

.1 & 2. IF start date and end date % complete activity exceed the daily % completion , Status should be In progress and color the schedule health to Green

3 % complete is less than the expected work to be completed within the time frame it should be Red and status should be In progress

Answers

• Mark CronkMark Cronk ✭✭✭✭✭

Good morning,

Try this for your schedule health:

=IF((NETWORKDAY([Start date]@row, today())/NETWORKDAY([start date]@row, [end date]@row))<[% complete]@row, "Red", "Green")

Work?

Mark

I'm grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful". Thank you for contributing to the Community.

• Hi @Mark Cronk

I think something is not correct on the formula as you could see % complete is more than 50% and start date has not yet came so this should be green not red.

• Mark CronkMark Cronk ✭✭✭✭✭

What formula are you using in your %complete column that's marking a takes complete when it hasn't started?

Try this to correct you status issue:

=IF(AND(ISDATE([start date]@row), [start date]@row<today()), IF((NETWORKDAY([Start date]@row, today())/NETWORKDAY([start date]@row, [end date]@row))<[% complete]@row, "Red", "Green"))

Getting closer?

Mark

I'm grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful". Thank you for contributing to the Community.