Notifications not working

Hi! Does anyone know why my team (including myself) is not receiving notifications when a task is assigned to them in smartsheet? We confirmed that everyone's notifications settings are turned on.

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Taylor Duch

I hope you're well and safe!

• Has it worked before?
    • Don't you get any notification in Smartsheet or/and email?

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@workbold.com)

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Hello Andree! Thank you for your reply! I have pasted screen shots of my notifications below as well as the task sheet. According to my notification settings I should be receiving email notifications, but I'm not. I have in the past, but not recently. I also am not able to link it to TEAMS. It says my authorization is unsuccessful. I'm not sure what to do. Some of my team mates who have settings ON for email and apps (teams) are not getting the notification either when assigned to a task. Could it have anything to do with the person who assigned the task?

• Hi @Taylor Duch did you manage to resolve your issue? I am having a similar problem.