Jira Connector - Bidirectional sync not updating Jira when making changes in Smartsheet

Options
Bob Crawford
Bob Crawford ✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

I'm experiencing an issue where I make changes in Smartsheet and they are not being updated in Jira. The Sync is setup for bidirectional updates and I'm not receiving any errors in the connector. I only have 2 JIRA Filters set, no sheet filter and no Row Groups. It was working w/o issue up until the last couple of weeks. (only 280 rows that are synced) I've tried adding a new field to sync just for a change, even disabling/reenabling. Still not working. Anyone have any recommendations?

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @Bob Crawford

If the Sync was working as expected and only stopped recently (without any recent changes to the configuration), I would recommend reaching out to Smartsheet Support so they can troubleshoot this with you directly in a private channel.

Please provide them with the following:

• Screen captures of your JIRA Connector configuration.
    • Screen captures of the Smartsheet sheet (and URL)
    • Have there been any recent changes to the user, org, workflow, connector, or JIRA?
    • Date it last ran as expected, date the issue started occurring.
    • Jira Cloud or On Prem (include version if On Prem)
    • Account Support Info file
    • (Connector dashboard > hamburger menu > Download Account Support Info)
    • Work Execution File
    • (Connector dashboard, select the timestamp under the Run Date column of the workflow. Select the timestamp under Last Run. On following page, go to the hamburger menu and choose Download Workflow Execution Support Info.)

Thank you!

Genevieve