Report Not Showing Selected Data

I have a report that needs to pull data from two different sheets. The main items (studio, title) are the same on both sheets. One sheet has our dates of production, the other has links and metadata. I created a report that has both sheets, making sure the cell types match and can get the main page with the bulk of the data to fill in, but for some reason, I have columns showing for the dates of production, but the cells are empty. (They are not empty on the main sheet.) At one point I had it showing the DOPs, but it listed each studio/title twice to do that. This report worked fine before, we simply changed where the data was being pulled from.

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Amanda_NMG

I hope you're well and safe!

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@workbold.com)

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Amanda_NMG

Hope you are fine, did you try to remove the column and add it again.

Please add a copy of your sheet or a screenshot (after removing or replacing any sensitive information). This will make it easier for me to provide the appropriate answer to your question.

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

• Amanda_NMG
    Amanda_NMG ✭✭✭

Here are some screenshots of our reports. I've blocked out information that's not needed - they match column type and information on both sheets. (The Licensing DOPs for Report sheet pulls that data from the Main production Schedule to make sure that it matches month to month.) The last screenshot is the Licensing DOPs for Report, you can see there are dates in the columns, yet in the report version the columns are blank.