Reports knowledge check is broken and fails me no matter what

For questions 3, no matter where I click it gives me the wrong answer. The same is true for Question 6, I select the correct place, but it says no you should have selected X. But...I did select X.

Anyone else have this issue?

Best Answer

Answers

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I haven't had any issues with knowledge checks recently, but I may not have come across the same one you are working on.

You may want to reach out to Support and provide them with a link and the name of the training module you are referring to.

@Genevieve P Have you heard of anyone else having issues with any knowledge checks?

• Thank you for your reply. I have contacted Support and hopefully they will get back.

Thanks!

• Hi @Hamid Djangi

What browser Zoom are you set to?

For question 6, there are two possible selections that are very close to each other - you can click on "Add a Condition" which would be incorrect, or "Select Field" which would be correct. If your browser zoom is not set at 100%, the clicking points for these fields may be slightly off where the text is showing.

Is it possible that you are clicking on "Add a Condition" instead of "Select Field"? When I tested different zoom settings, it sometimes showed the location for "Select Field" being a little above where the text actually appears on the screen.

I'll pass this feedback along to our Training team so they are aware of this issue (that the fields are quite close together). Thank you for pointing this out!

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• Hi @Genevieve P,

My browser is set at 100%. I will try to change and readjust to see if that was the issue. I don't know if its possible/allowable to post a screen cap of what I am seeing or if that's against policy, but if it would help I can send a .gif of my screen.

Thanks!👍️

• Hamid Djangi
    Hamid Djangi ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Turns out that the quiz becomes locked after a few attempts. I was able to restart the entire Reports module to unlock the quiz and finished it with the answers I knew/marked correct.

• Hi @Hamid Djangi

I'm glad you were able to resolve this by re-starting the module! Thanks for letting us know.

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now