Users have lost full access ( License) to Smartsheet, after change of Manager / Department.

I have 7 users who have lost their licenses after change of manager. My question is does change in department and change in manager changes the User's License access in AD. Please reply , will appreciate the quick response.

Answers

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Yakshita Srivastava 

Hope you are fine, no one will lose his license after the change of manager but you need to check if someone with a system admin level transfers the license to a different user.

please read the following article Account-Level User Types for Business and Enterprise Plans. and you can check the user management tab to define what is the problem.

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

• Hi Khali,

Thanks for the information , I have a follow up question - Does change of Department makes any Impacts on SS account. changes are made at the user's Company Webster also ( Company directory) they update the department details there. One user said he lost the access after change of department is this could be the reason, I am wondering. Please help