Workspace Sharing and remvong access from one of the sheet within the Workspace

Options

While removing access from one or multiple items within the workspace will removed access from entire workspace but while giving individual access within the workspace its working and granting access to that item only.

Need you support to understand the above scenario.

Thanks for your support.

Best Answer

• Ibrahim Khaleel
    Ibrahim Khaleel ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Dear Ibrahim,

Thanks for the prompt answer.

I have different scenario as mention below.

I have created workspace and which contains multiple sheets, reports and dashboard.

Is it possible to share the workspace (for example: 5 users) but sharing the dashboard to only 2 users (and this 2 user has already access to workspace).

how can i set the permission as per above scenario.

Appreciate your support in advance.

Best regards.

Answers

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 06/29/21
    Options

Hi @Ibrahim Khaleel 

Hope you are fine, this is because you are removing the workspace sharing permission for that user.

The following Screenshot shows the defiance.

so when you remove the sharing with the green icon you are removing the sharing in each item in the workspace. please read the following article it will help you Sharing Permission Levels

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

• Ibrahim Khaleel
    Ibrahim Khaleel ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Dear Ibrahim,

Thanks for the prompt answer.

I have different scenario as mention below.

I have created workspace and which contains multiple sheets, reports and dashboard.

Is it possible to share the workspace (for example: 5 users) but sharing the dashboard to only 2 users (and this 2 user has already access to workspace).

how can i set the permission as per above scenario.

Appreciate your support in advance.

Best regards.