Report pulling in blank rows

I've built a report that is showing information in some rows and not in others. The data exists and, while it is pulling from multiple sheets, the information missing isn't from one sheet in particular. Previous posts, circa 2016, indicate possible server lag. Other recommendations on a fix?

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Patrick Dugan

I hope you're well and safe!

Strange!

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@workbold.com)

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Thanks for reaching out Andree. I'll do my best sir but am afraid sharing the report will be a challenge. I'd have to remove too much data for it to help you I think.

I'm working from 8 different sheets that track an account managers actions against various tasks. Each account has a different row in the sheet. I'm looking to pull 15 of those accounts (or rows) out into a report that supports a regional view. When creating the report, I've identified the sheets of interest and the rows I desire to import. The header for all rows reflects the desired information but the data fields below them are blank for some of the accounts. It appears to be related to the sheet I'm pulling from as described below. On all sheets, I am Owner/Admin.

Account A: Sheet 8: Data Filled

Account B: Sheet 8: Data Filled

Account C: Sheet 7: Data Missing

Accoun D: Sheet 1: Data Missing

I hope this helps you help me. Much appreciated.

Pat