Is there a way to use a different color for label in a donut chart on smartsheet dashboard?

I wanted to see if there was a way to use black color or any other darker color to label these numbers in the donut chart above.

Please let me know. Thank you!

Best Answer

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi @Stuti Shelat

The colour of the label will either be Black or White depending on what colour you choose for each part of the donut. This is a selection that the chart does automatically, there currently isn't a way to customize the colour of the label. (Please let our Product team know that this is a feature you'd like to see by filling in this form, here!)

To change your current text label to be black, you'll want to select a lighter shade of blue and orange. You'll notice in my example that the darker blue has white text whereas the lighter blue and lighter orange both have black text:

If you don't like the standard shades of blue and orange, you can choose a custom colour from the + at the bottom of the colour selection window. I hope that helps!

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi @Stuti Shelat

The colour of the label will either be Black or White depending on what colour you choose for each part of the donut. This is a selection that the chart does automatically, there currently isn't a way to customize the colour of the label. (Please let our Product team know that this is a feature you'd like to see by filling in this form, here!)

To change your current text label to be black, you'll want to select a lighter shade of blue and orange. You'll notice in my example that the darker blue has white text whereas the lighter blue and lighter orange both have black text:

If you don't like the standard shades of blue and orange, you can choose a custom colour from the + at the bottom of the colour selection window. I hope that helps!

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now