Status/account conversion to keep qs/issues in Smartsheet Communinty?

DEW
DEW ✭✭✭✭✭

Simple question....

We recently changed over our e-mail naming convention.

As a result, everything I did prior in Smartsheet (my questions, etc), are no longer available.

is there a way to either convert my old community account over or add the 2nd e-mail? I reference issues resolved all the time and it is quite painful not being able to see those.

Cheers all.

Answers

• Hi @David E Wood

Smartsheet Community accounts are directly linked to your Smartsheet App accounts. If you update your email address within the Smartsheet application, this will automatically update your current Community account to be associated with the new email (see: Change the Email Addresses Used with Your Smartsheet Account).

However, if you have created an entirely new Smartsheet App account with a new email and are looking to have this new Smartsheet account retain the questions posted from the other, separate account, then a Smartsheet Moderator will need to help facilitate this update within the Community.

For anyone else with the same question, to contact a Moderator (such as myself), you can Report a post from the flag icon with a Note to explain what it is you're looking to do.

@David E Wood, can you clarify your situation further? Do you have two separate Smartsheet app accounts with these two emails?

Thanks!

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now