Data Shuttle - Sharepoint source location

Options
Corentin Dal Farra
Corentin Dal Farra ✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

Hello everyone,

Do you know if we can configure a Data Shuttle Workflow and choose Sharepoint as the source location ? Actually we only have these options (see screenshot) but maybe there is a way to choose Sharepoint, or is it planned in Smartsheet product roadmap ?

Thank you for your help,

Have a nice day,

Corentin

Best Answers

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

There currently is not a way, and Smartsheet does not publish its roadmap. Feel free to Submit a Product Enhancement Request when you have a moment to let them know you are interested in this feature.

• Kelly Moore
    Kelly Moore ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Corentin Dal Farra

As Paul says, there isn't an option within Smartsheet for Sharepoint or MS Teams file retrieval. As a workaround, I leverage MS Power Automate, which is provided within my company's microsoft license. I easily built the MS Power Automate workflow that copies a file to my One Drive, which then allows smartsheet to access the file. I have the workflow overwriting previous versions of the file on my One Drive so that I always only have a single file. I do this on quite a few Datashuttle routines to move the files to/from sharepoint or MS Teams. You can check your microsoft subscription to see if this is an option for you as a workaround - and please still submit the smartsheet product enhancement request

Answers