Saving from A Template to Multiple Folders

I have 20 Workspaces that each contain folders. A lot of times we create a template for a sheet that we want to put into each of the 20 Workspaces. The only way to do that is to use the template to create a sheet and repeat 20 times. Is there no way to do this in bulk since we're not changing the sheet name, just saving it into different workspaces?

Thanks!

Answers

• Hey @Steve Krutsch,

We don't currently have the ability to populate multiple Workspaces with a Template at the same time, but you may submit an Enhancement Request via this form for our Product Team to consider for development. We appreciate your input!

As a possible alternative, you can move the Template into a Folder and then use the Save As New Feature to create a Copy of the Folder in a different Workspace, this would carry the Template with it.

We typically communicate about new or improved features once they've been released. Depending on the nature of the changes, we announce through email, in-product messaging, or via announcements here on the Smartsheet Community.

I hope this helps!

Jaykel

• Benny Velazquez
    Benny Velazquez ✭✭✭✭

Hello,

Have the team develop any changes or ways to the above request, I have the same issue and thought I ask.

Thank you!