Project Tracking and Rollup - can't edit the plan sheet summary

I downloaded the Template Set - Project Tracking and Rollup. I have moved the template set to a workspace and now I am trying to edit the Sheet Summary for the Project Plan. I am not able to edit the summary -- I only can view the summary. How do I change to edit the summary.

Best Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @Gayle Giguere

I hope you're well and safe!

Strange

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@workbold.com)

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic day!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi @Gayle Giguere

Is it possible this has to do with the type of plan that you're on?

The Sheet Summary is a feature available for Business and Enterprise plans (see: Define Your Work With Sheet Summary).

If you're on an Individual plan, you may want to create a separate "metric" sheet with cross-sheet formulas instead of using the Sheet Summary field. Let me know if this was the issue, or if you need help with those formulas!

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @Gayle Giguere

I hope you're well and safe!

Strange

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@workbold.com)

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic day!

Best,

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi @Gayle Giguere

Is it possible this has to do with the type of plan that you're on?

The Sheet Summary is a feature available for Business and Enterprise plans (see: Define Your Work With Sheet Summary).

If you're on an Individual plan, you may want to create a separate "metric" sheet with cross-sheet formulas instead of using the Sheet Summary field. Let me know if this was the issue, or if you need help with those formulas!

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now