Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

telephone integration

Options
Si Spence
Si Spence ✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

I've been asked if SS can integrate with a telephone system so that phone numbers in a sheet can be dialled directly from within SS?

We use SS to track customer prospecting and to log any contact with potential customers. Being able to call directly and then to log the date/time etc as well as prompt follow up would be a great addition.

Comments

• J. Craig Williams
    J. Craig Williams ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Si,

Not from within Smartsheet currently.

I'm researching integrating Smartsheet with RingCentral (https://www.ringcentral.com/) for a customer that already uses RingCentral (so no added cost for them).

The Zapier integration for RingCentral seems to be missing some pieces, but there may be usefulness there as well. Their API seems to be decent, so that may be part of the solution as well.

Dev is on the back burner until June 2017, as customer has more pressing requirements to address first. I expect to have the whole system completed min-June unless something comes up though.

If you are interested, shoot me an email at craig.williams@smarterbusinessprocesses.com with additional requirements and I'll let you know if the solution we deliver may suit your needs and the budget to implement it when it is ready to go.

Craig

This discussion has been closed.