NEW Community Badge Alert!

We are offering an exciting new badge for you to earn just by telling us what you think of Smartsheet! To earn your Peer Review Badge, just follow the below steps!

1. Hop over to our Smartsheet Peer Reviews page and choose which review site you would like to use to submit your feedback.

2. Once you have submitted your feedback, fill out our Peer Reviews Community Form.

3. Check back in 2-3 business days to see your shiny new badge added to your profile!  

We appreciate you taking the time to help inform others about Smartsheet! Have questions? Feel free to pop them in the comments below.

Tags:

Comments

• Nick Burrus
    Nick Burrus ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello. I sent an email to the overachivers points page email for the leave a Written and Video review last year. I've also emailed a few times back in April, June, July, August, and followed up today.

Did the email change? They're the only two badges I'm missing. I know I missed the deadline for overachievers now. But I did the reviews on your peer reviews and haven't heard back yet via the email system. Do I need to fill out this form in addition? I left reviews on both Gartner, did the video sessions with Capterra, and filled out a survey with G2.

I filled out every survey and review request I was given for the past two years, and each of those services has multiple reviews from me and invdividuals at my company.

Dr. St Nicholas Burrus DHA, PMP

I build Smartsheets for the US Government, State Government, and about a dozen of the US Fortune 100s.

• Maxwell Griffith
    Maxwell Griffith Employee Admin

Hi @Nick Burrus!

Thank you for writing to us about the points you've requested in connection to the Overachievers Program. I'll go forth and reach out to our Overachievers Program Lead to make them aware of the situation. Once I hear back, I'll PM you through the Community with the email and confirmation of the two badges/points you've obtained in the past.

Regarding the Peer Reviews Badge, thank you for submitting reviews to the sites you've mentioned above, Smartsheet greatly appreciates it! Our Community Team has awarded you a badge to display on your profile for these efforts.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thank you,

Maxwell from Smartsheet

• Nick Burrus
    Nick Burrus ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you! I appreciate the response. I tried to do nearly every activity that was existing on the overachivers page and ran into a lot of null-responses from Smartsheet, so I wasn't able to gather enough points to get one of the 8 spots this year. I've sent a lot of emails trying to get them. The only one I was able to get through to was James Allen to help with the user groups and teach people about forms and more.

Dr. St Nicholas Burrus DHA, PMP

I build Smartsheets for the US Government, State Government, and about a dozen of the US Fortune 100s.